Line Clearance Bucket Operators MA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarquisTree

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Marquis Tree Service is looking to hire two motivated line clearance bucket operators.
Requirements:
Class B CDL with air brakes
Drug Free
EHAP, CPR, First Aid certified
Experience with utility pruning standards
knowledge of, and ability to make proper pruning cuts
ISA or MCA a plus.

We offer top notch equipment, 401K (with company match), health insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick day and pay above industry standard. We don't need to fill thousands of trucks. We are willing to pay for the best, but we expect quality and production in return. If you want to just be a number and get lost in the crowd this job isn't for you. If you want to be compensated and noticed for your hard work send me a pm or email your resume to [email protected]

Last edited:
Marquis Tree Service is looking to hire two motivated line clearance bucket operators.
Requirements:
Drug Free
ISA or MCA a plus.

We offer top notch equipment, 401K (with company match), health insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick day and pay above industry standard. We don't need to fill thousands of trucks. We are willing to pay for the best, but we expect quality and production in return. If you want to just be a number and get lost in the crowd this job isn't for you. If you want to be compensated and noticed for your hard work send me a pm or email your resume to [email protected]

David
Marquis Tree Service
Tree Removal Service | Marquis Tree Trimming Service - Lexington,Waltham Burlington, MA
(781) 860-9618

Utility tree care workers

Requirements:
Drug Free
ISA or MCA a plus.

David
Marquis Tree Service
Tree Removal Service | Marquis Tree Trimming Service - Lexington,Waltham Burlington, MA
(781) 860-9618

This is a great opportunity for utility tree care workers who have maxed out at one of the "big" companies.

Requirements:
Drug Free
ISA or MCA a plus.

David
Marquis Tree Service
(781) 860-9618

what is the cost of living like there? is there affordable housing to be had?

Also are there any universities or community colleges in the area? My fiance is in college administration and recruiting.

Thanks for any answers you may have. Im recently entertaining the idea of a change of scenery.

Thanks,

Richard

Also are there any universities or community colleges in the area? My fiance is in college administration and recruiting.

Thanks for any answers you may have. Im recently entertaining the idea of a change of scenery.

Thanks,

Richard

Just one or two like Boston College, Boston University, North Eastern, Umass Boston and a bunch of smaller ones... Oh yeah lets not forget Harvard and MIT.

ah yes, i didn't know what area exactly he was in so i was thinking along the lines of what kind of a commute she would be looking at if we were close to where his company was based out of, but i do appreciate the answer. i've lived in many big cities and remember terrible 2hr bumber to bumber freeway traffic.

Richard

ah yes, i didn't know what area exactly he was in so i was thinking along the lines of what kind of a commute she would be looking at if we were close to where his company was based out of, but i do appreciate the answer. i've lived in many big cities and remember terrible 2hr bumber to bumber freeway traffic.

Richard

In So-Cal we bid in that bumper to bumper time.
Jeff

Thanks,

Richard

Richard,
the cost of living in the Boston area can be pretty high depending on where you want to live. Our shop address is 11 Republic Rd, North Billerica, MA 01862, if you take a look online and then look at a site like zip reality you can get an idea what homes sell for in our area. I don't know what the pay standards are in your area but I can tell you we have 20 full time employees right now and none of them make less then $15 a hour + benefits.
The position i have posted here will pay $19-$24 an hour

Thanks,

Richard

This is the right area for your fiance, we have a very high density of colleges, and universities. The commute would really depend on which one, there are many in the city of Boston but we also have a bunch of schools outa town too.

Back