little echo ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paccity

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
so i picked up this 360t for a cheap backup for the 200t. besides the limiter cap mod " thing would'nt hardly run out of the box" what has anybody done to them to liven them up reliably. and anyone run one for any length of time? if so what say you.

i have run the little echo saws for near 15 years. got a good 8 yrs or so out of my 1st 30cc echo. left it bone stock with 12" bar and traded it in for the same saw back a few years ago when i started having carb trouble. never even changed the plug. GREAT lil' limbing saws. I did do a muffler mod and opened the carb up on the second 30cc saw, thanks to reading how to do it on here!! It really gave the little saw some more bang. I passed that little saw to my brother because I moved up to a cs400 a few months ago. If this saw holds up as well as my other Echo equipment, I should be good to go for another 8 years or more before shopping for another limbing saw.

Hope you get the same bullet proof, dependable service from yours as I have gotten from mine.

Back