Load 'em up!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably an upgrade for the trailer would be an ATV cart. One of the poly ones would keep the weight of the trailer down and the bigger wider tires would even out the load across more ground surface. Keep from sinking in. I tried that method across plowed cornfield pulling that type trailer with 4-wheeler. Couldn't get the Explorer/Utility trailer in. It worked but didn't leave much trailer space for wood by time the equipment was loaded up.

Matt

Hi Matt.

Thats actually the way I'm leaning on the purchase of a new trailer. An ATV type, poly body and the wider tires. On Northern Tools site theres a nice looking brand called Polar Trailer. Kind of pricey, but nice looking.
I plan on bringing the equipment back to the house then going back for the wood. It's a fun drive through the fields. I also take the mower deck off and drive through the woods. That has it's limits, but does pretty good. The locking diff helps there.

Thanks for the reply.

Kevin

Kevin

Kevin,

A couple of the farm supply places around here have them for around $300. They would load a lot of wood and I think the tires would help especially in a field. Would be a good investment because the more that you can haul in a load the less loads and the more time to cut.

Matt

wood hauler

heres mine. tedmi

000_0781.jpg

Latest posts

Back