Local Husqvarna News

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moss Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Stopped into one of the local Husky dealers today to pick up some parts I ordered and caught the owner in a talkative mood. I asked about the rumor that there might be a replacement for the 372XP besides the 576XP and he said that he had been to meetings recently and there is no replacement that he knows of. No mystery saws have been sent to him for testing. He sells the 576XP, but begrudgingly. He said you might as well get the 385XP for the little weight difference and much better reliability. He pretty much told them at the meeting that the 576XP was dragging down their reputation, for all the good his complaining will do to the powers that be though.

He has a well stocked selection at what I thought was reasonable prices, all that shiney orange just made me real itchy.

He said he has a good supply of 372's and more were released from a warehouse.......stock up boys, hard times are a comin.

i heard different from my dealers.

there supposedly is a 372xp that has been stratocharged coming next year.it has a slightly taller top cover.

i agree with your dealer.i can get a 385xp for $800 plus tax so that is the logical choice over the 576xp.

hopefully Stihl will keep the MS460 around for a while.the is the closest replacement i see for the 372xp.

Latest posts

Back