Log haulers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my log hauler

Treesome.... sounds like a sniglet for a threesome involving trees! The latest arch concept is this: Three Arches; Junior, Middleweight and MacDaddy, Configured together as a unit. The Fearsome Treesome.

I actually SAW this, just a few weeks ago. Future Forestry just got the first one built less than a month ago. Mark Havel was set up and showing his lates improvement for the first time, at Bunyanfest, in Nelsonville, OH. Three weeks ago! You guys, I have photos...

The Fearsome Treesome,... it's like your arching future is right there. Mark has built these arch-tools so that they 'nest'; the middle one quick-couples to the Jr. Arch below it, and then the MacDaddy hoists the two of those up into its own self. It is a-mazing. It is a rock solid system, impressive and versatile. I guess 'Versatile' is the biggest word. Once you buy them, you don't schlepp them all around together all the time; you choose your arch(es) (usually Jr. And Middleweight Champ) depending on the job. But the 'versatile' part is, you CAN get all three easily, anywhere (Mark, by the way, towed the Treesome behind a truck, ON THE HIGHWAY, all the way from Oregon to Ohio!).

Anyway, that creature DOES exist. I knowed it, cuz I see'd it. Future Forestry will be at TCI the first weekend in November. He'll have the Treesome there. He also has an optional MOTORIZED WINCH for the MacDaddy Arch, for you ultraluxury crowd. See him at the show, otherwise, the website address is :
http://www.futureforestry.com
Here's my log hauler . Cheers MM

Back