Log splitter cradle & table.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frogg

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Searched but found nothing. Where can i get on for the huskee 22 ton, similar to what the troy built has on there splitter.

kracker

Don't think there is any ready made. If you dont have welding skills or a machine take a sketch to a shop and have it installed, or bring it to Mt Vernon and Ill do it. What are you doing up at 5:30? LOL

Is it a sign of addiction when your up at 5:30 and checking Arboristsite???? Im near Lebanon Ohio. Lol...

Check ebay............... i'm confident there is/was a guy making them and selling on ebay.

Yep. The link has been posted several times. Looks to be well made, and those who have one speak well of it.

I dunno what search terms to suggest, but I know it's around here somewhere....

:cheers:

log table

just search log cradle or log table on ebay. I got mine about 3 years ago. It's starting to show signs of abuse but the welds are all good.

log table

Its listed on e-bay under "24x CRADLE FIREWOOD LOG SPLITTER TABLE,(BACK SAVER)" and the seller is 33flame . Sells for $68 + $ 18 for shipping. The seller said he would have some listed for sale thru Christmas. I am getting ready to buy one myself.

Butch,

I`m not that far away, down in cambridge send me a p.m. & i`ll give you a call.

Yes, i know i`m always up early checkin out the site & a great site it is. Went to ebay but could not find anything really not familiar with the site, any links you could put me on.?

Thanks, herman

I slapped mine together out of scrap wood. Nothing to it. Lasted two seasons so far. The table is not attached to the splitter, just straddles the beam. Makes the job so much easier.

Take a look at this I am not sure if I will get in trouble from the mods but just trying to help.

I don't think it's a problem. I've seen lots of eBay links, and never seen any complaints from the mods.

They don't like links to a direct competitor to a sponsor. For example, you'd get whacked for a link to some chainsaw chaps from a company that sells tree work equipment, in a thread about PPE. That would be a direct competitor with Labonville, a sponsor here that sells excellent chaps. Not cool to compete with the sponsors!

A link to an eBay link about some individual with chaps for sale might be okay. A dealer? I wouldn't.

:cheers:

Last edited:
I bought one of the tables off of ebay yesterday. I've been thinking of a way to build something but I don't think I would be saving much money by the time I went and bought the metal to fab it with. It looks to be a nice product.

I bought one from they guy on ebay, it cost about 65.00 and works great. Very easy to install as well. I think he gies by flame 65.

Good luck

table for huskee 22 ton

I have a Huskee 22 ton log splitter and fabricated a table for it... to detach it, you simply lift it off... hopefully you can see from the pics that there are two pieces of angle welded to the splitter, my fabricated table simply sets in those brackets. I set it off when splitting vertical and set it on when splitting horizontal...

logsplittermod02450x338.jpg
logsplittermod450X338.jpg

made a modification

The pics above are old.. I have since made a slight modification and added three pieces of 1" tubing to the edge of the table to keep wood splits from falling off while running the splitter... this table works great... If I ever have a need to purchase another splitter, this mod will be made right away...

Kracker.... I emailed you the dimensions you requested...

huskeetableon442x380.jpg

Its listed on e-bay under "24x CRADLE FIREWOOD LOG SPLITTER TABLE,(BACK SAVER)" and the seller is 33flame . Sells for $68 + $ 18 for shipping. The seller said he would have some listed for sale thru Christmas. I am getting ready to buy one myself.

i copied the pic of the cradle on ebay,took it to a local shop and the guy made it for me for 45.00. saved a few dollars.and he powder coated it.:chainsawguy:

Latest posts

Back