Loggingshow.com

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
We have tied a web site into the Placerville show. Hopefully the AS members can get the information they need by visiting this site. It is going to be a little bigger this year and held in a little better place. It will be two days instead of one. Lots of chain sawing events. If you are attending from long distance, I will try to help you find a place to stay.
Mike Rupley
530 677-2842

looking good Mike! i can not wait to get out this year and see how my saws go! sounds like things are going to be wild!

sure wish i could attend

Maybe next year i can be there.Sounds like a gooooood time.Be sure n get tons of pics and vids for us poor saps that are still tryin to get up that ladder.

hey McBob, last year i won longest distance traveled.. your stealing my place in line! :greenchainsaw:
ozflea said:
Mike do i win the longest distance if i enter from Australia ??

McBob.

I'm on my way.

Hey Ben, you could still win the farthest traveled it just depends which way you turn when you leave the house. I'll see you there.

Rotax :chainsaw:

Thanks, Mike. I tried a coupla days ago to find info on the City of Placerville website and drew a blank.... I hope to be there Oct 7th and 8th.... meet some of you guys in person.... watch Bob rip up a log or two.... see the Predator.... maybe find an old Mac or two in the area...

Old Mac: rupedoggy and others will probly bring their mac kart engine powered hotsaws again this year. those things do have a sweet sound!

Old Mac Guy said:
Thanks, Mike. I tried a coupla days ago to find info on the City of Placerville website and drew a blank.... I hope to be there Oct 7th and 8th.... meet some of you guys in person.... watch Bob rip up a log or two.... see the Predator.... maybe find an old Mac or two in the area...

Predator and a Harley

Thought I would throw this back up top and let everybody know that my buddy loaned me his Harley Hotsaw for this event also, so for those of you who don't wanna hang onto 508 lbs you can grab onto the Harley at about 250 lbs. She sounds sweet and cuts real nice I might add. See you all there soon.

Rotax Robert

hey rotax, if my back is up for it that day i would love to try with the harley saw!

Here's the results from Rupedoggy's Placerville Show

2006 Placerville Logging Show
The 2006 Logging show is held in conjunction with the Home and Garden Show. Here is the information from the Saturday Show's results.

2006 Show Results

4cc Wood Modified Power Saw Ben Olson 4.42 1st
Jon Rupley 8.84 2nd
Michael Rupley 10:51 3rd

Mens Axe Throw Jim Lane 13 2nd
Garret Wallace 5
Dan Rupley 12 Throw Off
Jon Rupley 10
Aaron Rupley 12 Throw Off
Glenn Coan 11
Robert Andrews 11
Michael Rupley 15 1st
Throw Off Results
Dan Rupley 4-4 3rd
Aaron Rupley 4-3 4th

5 and Under Modified Power Saw Ben Olson 9.94
Jon Rupley 5:81 2nd
Aaron Rupley 7.485
Robert Andrews 4.46 1st
Michael Rupley 6.92 4th
Dan Rupley 7.95
Dave Turnboo 6.29 3rd

Jack and Jill Hand Bucking Kristen Watson & Aaron Rupley 15:80 2nd
Monique Rupley & Michael Rupley 18:20 3rd
Kamie Roma & Garret Wallace 24:53 4th
Serina Wilkie & Dan Rupley 25:36
Marita Martin & Jon Rupley 13:05 1st

Hot Saw Ben Olson 28.84
Garrett Wallace 14.83
Jared Ploudre 9.865
Dan Rupley 7.43 3rd
Jon Rupley 7.325 2nd
Aaron Rupley 9.91
Robert Andrews 7.285 1st
Michael Rupley No time
Bob Cornwell 7.705 4th

i will be getting DSL internet hooked up on the 24th, once it is up i will get some higher quality vids up for everybody to see. everybody was awesome at the show, Rotax Robert did amazing as usual. Art Martin brought out the cool toys to drool over. next year those Art Martin saws will have a real challenge! i have some secret weapons being built allready. (and i wont forget the mufflers for them either!)

my 044 is being shipped back to my shop from California, im eager to get it stripped apart and see how bad off the engine is, running without a muffler did some damage, should still be good with new piston/rings.

Back