Logs needed to be transported

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qphrfd01

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I placed this on employment and logging forum but was hoping someone here could help or know someone who could use my own Stimulus Package...and it does'nt cost billions of $$$$$ I pay!

North of Lowville NY on 260 acres I need by July 09 3 trailer loads of logs with no timber value cut, skidded , loaded and transported to Columbia NJ exit 4 rte 80 just thru Gap. 9 acre field to stage on NY State road. Unload in 7 acre stone yard with asphalt driveway on NJ State road.
Please contact for details or pass on to someone that might be interested.
Thank you

I placed this on employment and logging forum but was hoping someone here could help or know someone who could use my own Stimulus Package...and it does'nt cost billions of $$$$$ I pay!

North of Lowville NY on 260 acres I need by July 09 3 trailer loads of logs with no timber value cut, skidded , loaded and transported to Columbia NJ exit 4 rte 80 just thru Gap. 9 acre field to stage on NY State road. Unload in 7 acre stone yard with asphalt driveway on NJ State road.
Please contact for details or pass on to someone that might be interested.
Thank you

That's my neck of the woods.....I will put the word out.

Latest posts

Back