Need a load of firewood logs in the Delmarva area.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred Wright

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Folks, I've called every number I could find for local logging companies, asked at the local sawmill, even asked some Amish neighbors. No soap.

I've seen truckloads of firewood logs going by on the road so it's gotta be out there somewhere. If anyone knows someone who can get a load of firewood logs delivered to central Delaware, I'd certainly appreciate the help. :)

Folks, I've called every number I could find for local logging companies, asked at the local sawmill, even asked some Amish neighbors. No soap.

I've seen truckloads of firewood logs going by on the road so it's gotta be out there somewhere. If anyone knows someone who can get a load of firewood logs delivered to central Delaware, I'd certainly appreciate the help. :)
hi Fred, the thing is most of the guys you are seeing are contract loggers or haulers working on mill owned timber. ie it will all go to that mill.
i am independent, but rarely ever do a clear cut so seldom ever need to sell fire wood sized trees. i will however keep you in mind.......i forgot, where in delaware are you?

Amish.......near Pearson's corner?

Latest posts

Back