Look out efco on the charge!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

efcochainsaws

It seems to me efco is getting ready to be a major player in the outdoor power equipment market in the usa. They just opened up emak USA this summer! They will support and distribute their products on the US market!
Emak USA will be located in Wooster, Ohio! This frikin' kicks a$$..its about time I would say! Also they have the longest warranty of any out door power equipment manufacturer! (3 years) I myself am very partial to efco chainsaws! I have 3 of them getting ready to add a 4th the 181! It's a beast.
Might try a weedwacker when they become readily available close to my area.
Anyways here is the new efco website www.efcopower.com :cheers:

Wooster, huh. That's aweful close to home.. Spruce street? Not much room that I know of on spruce St. for a large corp building. We'll see, though.

-Steve

cuttinscott said:
Ask your distributor Tilton Equip in NH

Scott

Tilton doesn't distribute Efco anymore. Thats what I heard a couple of months ago anyway.

June 30 was Tilton Equipments last day to handle Efco. Emak USA now holds the Distribution rights to Efco saws and Trimmers. Efco is a wonderfuls Product and if they get there act together Everyone will have some compitition out there. So far the initial rumors are not good. Have had some older Efco dealers of mine complaining that they are having problems getting parts. But when the transition is complete they will be a strong force with Quality products.

I realy like efco also but they don't have any saw that really shines like dolmar, stihl or husky! They are kinda mediocre like echo(good basic stuff)
Where is their performance saws??? The husky has the 353 then they have the 346xp for top performance! Do you guys see what I am getting at here?
Stihl and dolmar have there stand outs as well! Or maybe it is this theory..efco just cuts it down the middle and puts out a saw that in between basic and performance saws??

770 Spruce St. is the old Regal Ware building if my memory serves correct.
Finnbear

Freakingstang said:
Wooster, huh. That's aweful close to home.. Spruce street? Not much room that I know of on spruce St. for a large corp building. We'll see, though.

-Steve

Finnbear said:
Finnbear

I think you might be right. I didn't read when in 2006 they are suppose to be in there. Are they there now? I might have to swing in and check them out some day.

-Steve

Let us know if they have set up shop yet! Is their warehouse there too? I was just wondering where they would ship saws to their dealers from or is that handled directly from Italy??

Finnbear said:
Finnbear

770 Spruce is the current D.S.S shipping warehouse. I checked it out on the way home from the bank. They still have all the signs up and it looks like they are still active. Maybe Emark has bought the building, or a lease deal and hasn't moved in yey. I was thinking of the Regal ware store when you posted that. That was downtown off of liberty in a small building, if my memory serves me right.

-Steve

Its my understanding that the John Deere CS line is made by EMAK the parent company of efco, oleo-mac and dynamac. Which are all the same saws under different color skins. If you are having a hard time finding an efco, maybe consider the John Deere saws. I can't fine a efco dealer in Wisconsin yet, but i'll keep looking...

UrbanLogger said:
Its my understanding that the John Deere CS line is made by EMAK the parent company of efco, oleo-mac and dynamac. Which are all the same saws under different color skins. If you are having a hard time finding an efco, maybe consider the John Deere saws. I can't fine a efco dealer in Wisconsin yet, but i'll keep looking...

Them john deere saws cost too much for that green skin! And if you go to get parts...bend over...the salesman will tell you!
You know what I say about this matter?? I say i want a dolmar not an efco!!:clap: :greenchainsaw:

Back