look what happened

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think i need help!

There is no known cure, but researchers are looking in the genes of the coastal redwoods. If they can figure out how the treehuggers keep the chainsaws away, then we will all be saved. Pray for a cure, it will get worse before it gets better.

:cheers:

Look at it like our own little economic stimulus package...

I showed up to AS with the basic Harry Homeowner plan (40cc & 56cc "decent" saws, 1 little strimmer) and one or two basic questions...

Well, I got my questions answered alright, but I also picked up a strange disease. :( Diagnosed as non-specific OPED, and no one seems sure there exists a cure.

Latest case in point: MM55 mini tiller... Momma's day present. She liked it :clap: & I've ran almost a full tank through it. :confused: Worked really well in the little chores I put it through, so it's a keeper.

OPED says to put a pair of tires on it, muffler mod, footpegs, and we'll race a Segway. :(

Ive never run a 7900 but from what I read here,,,the 7900 is supposedly right on the heels of a 660 on 20'' and under wood,,, but in bigger wood the 660 comes out on top,,,,But I would have to see it to believe it JMHO,

I would agree. My 7900 may actually outdo my fresh 064 in small wood, but with the 28" buried the 064 assumes command...and thats before the Dual Port cover, which will be here this week!

I must add that the Dolmar has a little transfer port work, a little exhaust port work, not too much, didnt want to ruin it. Also has a severe muffler mod. The 064 is bone stock. I modded the muffler, but I wanted the factory dp cover so bad I just had to do it.....:greenchainsaw:

its alot of work trying to fit them all in my truck!
Try this
2238464452_a1449416c2.jpg

Since the picture I have added a saw to the top.

i think i need help!
Don't think that you are alone in that department. I went out today to pick up a couple of sharpening machines, for sharpening circular saw blades, and hand saws today, that I bought off of eBay.
The guy I purchased the machines from also runs a small engine repair shop. On the top shelf in his shop, he had an old McCulloch Mac 1 10, well I bought it for $20.00.
I thought it would be OK for parts for one of my other saws. I checked the saw out when I got home, and the compression was good, the spark was a little weak, and the starter slipped a little. I will replace the points and condenser with a computer chip, and swap the starter with one I already have from another parts saw.
Looked on eBay a few days back, and there was a McCulloch Mac 10 10 Automatic, in working order, listed at $33.00. I put a bid in for $33.00, and I found out that I won the bid. Plus $46.10 for shipping.
Question, Who did your wife handle all your purchases since you joined this website? When I get this chain saw shipped to me, I will be tied with you.
Bruce.:green chainsaw: P.S. I might have to go out and tell the dog to move over, because he might be having company.

[QUOTE.
Question, Who did your wife handle all your purchases since you joined this website? When I get this chain saw shipped to me, I will be tied with you.[QUOTE.
she doesnt care as long as the bills get paid.maybe not monday i am picking up a ms180:chainsaw:

[QUOTE.
Question, Who did your wife handle all your purchases since you joined this website? When I get this chain saw shipped to me, I will be tied with you.[QUOTE.
she doesnt care as long as the bills get paid.maybe not Monday i am picking up a ms180:chainsaw:

I try to involve her in what we buy, and don't buy. I have bought things in the past, and I didn't include her, she was a little bit upset. She was with me yesterday, when I bought the chainsaw from the guy I got the saw sharpening machines from. She was OK with that.
When I didn't involve her when I bought the sharpening machines, she was upset, that I didn't include her. I can understand, because she wants to be treated as my equal, not be dragged along for the ride.
And you are right. As long as the bills get paid.
Bruce.

I try to involve her in what we buy, and don't buy. I have bought things in the past, and I didn't include her, she was a little bit upset. She was with me yesterday, when I bought the chainsaw from the guy I got the saw sharpening machines from. She was OK with that.
When I didn't involve her when I bought the sharpening machines, she was upset, that I didn't include her. I can understand, because she wants to be treated as my equal, not be dragged along for the ride.
And you are right. As long as the bills get paid.
Bruce.

i tried to tell my wife i bought the ms660 for her but she didn't believe me.

Back