look what i found in my yard

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cat-face timber

Knot Bumper
Reaction score
We have these every spring.
20140510_172703.jpg
2014051095172725.jpg

Chucker,
The deal as I remember it..
You send me your Husky 390XP and I send you this snake as his 17 brothers and we are even :)
probably not! lol but if that's what it takes for you to not send me any relatives of your friend I will gladly send you my husky 390!!! just pay the postage for the one way trip to your address going the longest way possible heading east from minnesota till the trip comes back to the west inland coast and Arizona... lol

I just had cold chills run up my back when i saw that thing! You can have them! I for one don't let any live if i can help it! But thats just me!

Not poisonus? Good size snake. If you don't mind, I saw you're from AZ. My gf is looking at work in Glensdale, AZ and I was surprised to see that people in AZ have saws. LOL I'm jk, but I'd be going with her and I'm a bit bummed to think that I won't find any trees worth milling? I'd been planning on making trips to states near AZ for milling victims, maybe tx? Not really sure. Do you mill much? Thanks and you look like a boss in that pic with it going up your arm.

How about you send me the 18 snakes in April, and I'll send you some adult apple juice? :) I got lots of mice for them.

Latest posts

Back