• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for 24in 3/8 .050 Small Mount Lightweight bar.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAWoodsman

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking for 24in 3/8 .050 Small Mount Lightweight bar. Please let me know what you have and how much.
Thanks

I have looked on ebay, and the small mount 24in is hard to find. Same with the Small mount 24in TsuMura.
Oregon only makes one 24in K095 Mount bar and its the PowerCut (pretty heavy)

Im hoping to find the TsuMura 369FK4, new or used

Oregon makes the versacut bar which is aluminum core, glued together. Don’t like the idea personally. Have you looked on eBay? Lot of sugi light bars on there.
I’ve had reasonably good experiences with the Versa- and Speedcut bars. Decals/paint wears off pretty quickly, but for a lighter-weight, somewhat more affordable bar compared to the Sugis, Tsumura, and Cannons, they’re not bad.

I’ve had reasonably good experiences with the Versa- and Speedcut bars. Decals/paint wears off pretty quickly, but for a lighter-weight, somewhat more affordable bar compared to the Sugis, Tsumura, and Cannons, they’re not bad.
The dont make one that will fit a small mount thats 24in.

Latest posts

Back