• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Looking for a 24/25" Bar for Stihl 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GCJenks204

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Most people that spend a bunch of time scouring these listings will know I won an MMWS 044 in the Adirondackstihl charity raffle and now I need a bar for it.

I'm looking to see what's out there in a 24" (25" according to Stihl) 84DL bar in 3/8's .050.

Please let me know what you have that you would consider parting with. Shipping to be USPS to R3W 1J9 in Canada.

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• 044-3.jpg
    044-3.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 044-2.jpg
    044-2.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 044-1.jpg
    044-1.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 42
Stihl looking. Anyone have anything?

Can anyone tell me what bar a 3003 000 7931 is? That is the one my local dealer stocks but I can't find that number anywhere else.

Thanks!

Ted and I keep chatting but wondering is anyone else has anything they don't need / want anymore?

I have a real nice 28" ES 3/8 .063 bar that I would part with. No 24" stuff for Stihl, though.

Does it need to be new and or Stihl brand? I can dig through the used bar pile, probably have something that would work for you. I'd imagine shipping would be spendy though. The last bar I shipped to the lesser 48 cost around $25 to mail.

I have a real nice 28" ES 3/8 .063 bar that I would part with. No 24" stuff for Stihl, though.

Thanks for the offer Clint but I barely have need for the 24" with most wood around here, don't think I'd ever need 28".

Does it need to be new and or Stihl brand? I can dig through the used bar pile, probably have something that would work for you. I'd imagine shipping would be spendy though. The last bar I shipped to the lesser 48 cost around $25 to mail.

Thanks for the offer, if I completely strike out I might ask you to go dig around the shop.

I have a brand new stihl es 25" bar .050g
50$ takes it, but since you are in Canada the shipping is on you. Last 20" bar I sent to Canada was 25-30$ shipping.

Man how are you guys finding the shipping so reasonable to Canada? I priced sending two bars and they came back with almost $65. I must have entered it in wrong or the post office doesn't like MT.

Thank you to all who responded, especially Ted who continued to work towards a solution for paying more for shipping than the cost of a bar.

Most people that spend a bunch of time scouring these listings will know I won an MMWS 044 in the Adirondackstihl charity raffle and now I need a bar for it.

I'm looking to see what's out there in a 24" (25" according to Stihl) 84DL bar in 3/8's .050.

Please let me know what you have that you would consider parting with. Shipping to be USPS to R3W 1J9 in Canada.

Thanks!!!
Nice Saw!!

Back