Looking for a 4x4 1 ton chip truck.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CODIT

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm looking for a 4x4 1 ton chip truck and it appears that this is a fairly hard item to locate. I would prefer a manual trans and diesel if possible. I guess the Fords are more common in this style of truck. I would consider a vehicle that needed some TLC to get it on the road as well as long as I don't have to drive half way across the the country to haul it home. Virginia is where I'm located and the closer the better. Maybe I'm being a little picky for someone who is having such a hard time finding a truck like this but I'm willing to be patient and would appreciate anyones help from this great resource of a forum. I did locate a truck several months ago on this site and called immediately only to find it was already sold. So any help would be great. Thanks in advance!:greenchainsaw:

Thats a nice truck but I was really looking for a factory chip box with storage boxes. Thanks for the help.

Back