Looking for a Ford chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodsrover

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is a big Ford truck and tractor and all things "FORD" collector. One thing he's missing is a Ford chainsaw. Anyone have one they'd like to part with or know where one could be found?

A buddy of mine is a big Ford truck and tractor and all things "FORD" collector. One thing he's missing is a Ford chainsaw. Anyone have one they'd like to part with or know where one could be found?

LOVE that Avatar pic..BUBBLES!!!!!!

I know where there are several. Looked at them yesterday. If interested I can inquire...

That would be great! PM me if you find something out. Email if that's easier for you. jim at seriestrek dot com

Thanks!!!

I'll swing back over there tomorrow. He had a Tilton branded saw I put muh name on anyway...

I'll swing back over there tomorrow. He had a Tilton branded saw I put muh name on anyway...

Thanks again! This buddy of mine has a buzz-saw I want, won't sell it to me but told me to find him a Ford chainsaw.

If you want to give the guy my contact info, you can do that too. Whatever is easiest for you. I can even PM you my phone number here at work.

Does it need to run?

No, not necessarily. I'm sure he'll never use it but just put it on the shelf with all his other Ford toys, signs, boxes, and assorted junk. He's a collector, not a user. Nicer looking is more important than running.

That would be great! PM me if you find something out. Email if that's easier for you. jim at seriestrek dot com

Thanks!!!
I just got a ford chainsaw with an O&R type 223 engine cant find anything on it though anyone know anything bout it

Latest posts

Back