• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for a stihl 046

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a stihl 046 or a 460 would prefer some thing that's needs to be rebuilt.

Thanks James

I just left a Pawn Shop in MD that has a 460 in good shape. They are asking $560, but will take less. Bar & chain included. They do PayPal as well and can ship it. Let me know if you (or anyone else) is interested and I will try to get more details or put you I touch with them. I have bought several saws from them in the past and have not had any issues with them or the saws. I think they usually offer a 30 day warranty. Scott

I just left a Pawn Shop in MD that has a 460 in good shape. They are asking $560, but will take less. Bar & chain included. They do PayPal as well and can ship it. Let me know if you (or anyone else) is interested and I will try to get more details or put you I touch with them. I have bought several saws from them in the past and have not had any issues with them or the saws. I think they usually offer a 30 day warranty. Scott

If he's not interested, I am!

If he's not interested, I am!

That's cool. He is interested and is going to call them tomorrow. I asked him to let me know how it works out. If he passes for any reason- I will PM you with their contact info. I just wanted to give him the first crack at it since it was his OP. Thanks, Scott

This saw runs well, all OEM stock. Clean cylinder and piston. $475 pho

Attachments

• IMG_20141102_121948_379.jpg
    IMG_20141102_121948_379.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 50
I have one that needs piston and cylinder and I would think bearings and seals. Pretty complete for the most part $100 plus shipping

Back