Looking for a zama carburetor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkiWhiz

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Wanting to try a new or used in good working condition carburetor. Need a C1Q-M27D zama or equivalent. I saw a couple on eBay but they are almost $80.00 and the saw I'm working on isn't with putting that much into it. There must be another less expensive one I just don't know what it cross reference's to. I'm working on a little 32cc McCullough Mac 3200. Thanks

Hi All, I recently received a Mac3200. Must of been sitting for quite a long time. Fuel lines,purge bulb were toast and air filter
crumbled in hand. I replaced the fuel lines,purge bulb and air filter and rebuilt the carburetor. The saw started up fairly easily
I adjusted the carburetor for a smooth idle and the high jet per specs. The saw will idle and rev with no hesitation and sit idling
on the floor for over five minutes. Now here is the problem/issue! Once I just off the saw it will not restart! I’ve pulled the spark plug
and swapped with a different one and it has restarted but again if it is shut down it won’t restart. I’ve bore scoped the cylinder and
it looks good! Piston looked great from intake side! I’m stumped! Crankshaft seals? Ignition coil? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Back