• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy looking for an 038 magnum or simular

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

downey

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a project saw.

I currently have an 028 super.

I want something bigger to complement it.
I dont want a running saw and dont want to spend hundreds of dollars.

I do have a husky 240 i would be willing to trade towards it.

How about a stihl 048av? Its 77cc's. I believe its rated up to a 36 inch bar. Tonight after midnight is the earliest I can get photos. It will need a tank assembly. I will check better tonight when I get home from work. I believe the piston and cylinder are in good shape. But I will let you know more. I will come up with a price after I look it over better.
Chris

I've got a super 038av it runs but not strong
4ezavazy.jpg
tu5ezume.jpg
uha4udun.jpg

Sent from my 3120XP

I want to apologize I fell asleep in the chair not 30min after I got off work last night. Here are the pics. The cylinder looks like it has a gouge that goes to right above the exhaust port. I would probably reuse the cylinder if it was me. Also missing the chain brake lever in front of the handle bar. Also handle bar mount is broke. It also has good spark. $75 shipped

There was one @ the pawn shop in Heath OH, I can call and see if they still have it.

Latest posts

Back