Looking for better Gloves

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squid327WFD3

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am looking for some good gloves for Rope work draging brush and spraying i don't care for thick leather gloves

Currently we use those cotton with the blue rubber coating on them but they usualy last only a week befor the rubber wears off

I bought a pair of the $20 mecanix ones and those lasted about a month whats a good quality glove for both

i almost thaught about buying a pair of my firedept issued extracation gloves but i don't wana spend that much for something to wearout so quick any ideas

Thanks
Dan

Look for ironclad heavy utility, best stinkin' gloves I have tried yet, killed all the rest.

A while back I got turned onto the Atlas gloves. Spandex material on the backside of the hand and a rubber on the palm. Very thin and breath well. The best part is the price $5 a pair if bought in lots of 12. I think pretty much everyone around our company wheres them now whether we are climbing, roping, dragging brush. They last a long time and the price is great. I recommend trying them out. I know carry them in my store. I think they rock. If you have trouble finding them where you live, let me know and I will send you a pair. Word of advise though if you normally where a large buy a medium. I think with the spandex they stretch so much they almost feel big if you get your normal size.

I like a cheap fingerless glove sold at sears called SUG.
I think wally world carry sometimes.
Pretty tough ,and not about to come off accidentally

Latest posts

Back