Looking for Brush Grapple for Skid Steer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a solesbee's on a Takeuchi TL 150. The machine has 3200 hrs on it and I'd say a good 35-40% of that time was spent with the grapple in use. They are very well built.
naguvu7y.jpg
epy9edu5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to get a set of tracks for mine. I had a bobcat 873 with them, man that thing would go anywhere. I prefer the bucket bottom grapple, I had one liek your but I like bein gable to use it for other crap as well, so then I don't have to switch if I am doing dirt or mulch. It was great for land clearing tho.
I have a dirt bucket and a mulch bucket so I didn't really want another bucket. Besides when you have a grapple bucket you scoop up dirt and rocks also.

I love those tracks. I just replaced the rubber pads. What a pita. You have to completely disassemble the whole track to replace them
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Here's another grapple we have.
5usuhe5a.jpg
dy7e4uty.jpg
I have no idea what kind it is, but it has 2554 hrs on this tractor now. And it was on a previous tractor we bought new with the grapple we put 1100 hrs on before it got traded. It's not a HD grapple, the track machine would fold it up in a heart beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back