Looking for Homelite Super EZ Auto rings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougandmel

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
HI, like the title says, I'm looking for a set of rings for my Homelite Super EZ Auto (UT10580A) . Part # is 68508. Wondering if anyone has them, and how much they are? Thanks.

HI, like the title says, I'm looking for a set of rings for my Homelite Super EZ Auto (UT10580A) . Part # is 68508. Wondering if anyone has them, and how much they are? Thanks.

Question how many people have you tryed so far ?

just need to know so i dont send you to a place that you already tryed

thanks
calvin

I tried my local dealer, but he said they are no longer available. I think there are a few people on here who sell Homelite parts, but I'm not really sure who they are.

Doug,
I have 2 options for you. I have a set of new rings or a new piston with rings pin and clips.
Bob

I tried my local dealer, but he said they are no longer available. I think there are a few people on here who sell Homelite parts, but I'm not really sure who they are.

you have me and kyle who are sponsors on here you have some others who are non sponsors that have inventory so we all try to help each other cause with these older parts not everyone is going to have them cause they are scattered thruout

thats why my list is getting big on homelite parts sources to buy out by this coming winter

my new site will be a super store for obsolete parts its just going to take some time doing it

Latest posts

Back