Looking for Husky 55 and 50 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freakingstang

Doctor Freakinstein
Reaction score
I'm looking for some used parts. I need some 55 parts and some 50 parts

I need a 50 top cover this is differant than the 55 or 55 rancher that I have seen. I also need the choke lever and linkage

I need the following 55 parts: Cylinder, Piston, carb, and filter setup with the bar cover/chain brake cover.

Let me know what you've got and how much. Thanks

Steve

i have a 55, i was going to put on ebay as a parts saw..........i'll pull the jug off in the am and get some pic's up.

what do you want for the whole saw?

I can use the top cover on the 50, but i would have to change the starter pull from the 55 also.

I bought three saws, got the 50 running, the 55 was missing the topend....Let me know, maybe I can combine these....

here are some pics of what i have.....i'll check for the clutch cover tomorrow. i don't know i'ff the jug is useable or not, it'll take some work to see if it is salvageable.

Freakingstang said:
I'm looking for some used parts. I need some 55 parts and some 50 parts

I need a 50 top cover this is differant than the 55 or 55 rancher that I have seen. I also need the choke lever and linkage

I need the following 55 parts: Cylinder, Piston, carb, and filter setup with the bar cover/chain brake cover.

Let me know what you've got and how much. Thanks

Steve

The 51 also shares parts with the 55(except the jug and piston) Everything on your list is usually on Ebay, except the jug. I've had good luck cleaning up a couple of 55 jugs, are you sure yours is toast?

trimmmed said:
The 51 also shares parts with the 55(except the jug and piston) Everything on your list is usually on Ebay, except the jug. I've had good luck cleaning up a couple of 55 jugs, are you sure yours is toast?

I bought a couple saws together (a 55, a 51 and a 50.) I got the 51 running and gave it to my father. Then I got the 50 running, but it needs a top cover and choke lever and linkage, and is older and differant than the 55. The 55 did not have the cyl, piston or carb with it, but the plastic is brand new and i hate to part out a good looking saw. My first intention was to combine the 51 and 55 and make one good running one, but after i got two of them running...I wanted to get the third one running. I can't see spending a ton on it, as it is a cheap parts saw to begin with.

i dug around today and could not find the clutch cover, sorry. if you want eveything in the pic's, i want 25.00 plus shipping.

let me know if your interested.
ken

Latest posts

Back