• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy looking for stihl 020av and husqvarna 50/51 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oaky

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
stihl 020av looking for
two carbs

husqvarna 50/51 looking for
clutch cover, cylinder kit with head bolts and gasket, fuel line grommet, fuel line and filter, carb gasket, side handle tabs, bar+chain

thanks for looking

stihl 020av looking for
two carbs

husqvarna 50/51 looking for
clutch cover, cylinder kit with head bolts and gasket, fuel line grommet, fuel line and filter, carb gasket, side handle tabs, bar+chain

thanks for looking
I just picked up a 50 powerhead. I have not yet checked it out. Are you interested in used parts?

I have one running 020super av another 020av crankcase witha good cylinder just a couple fins broken original piston is great shape. I have two Husqvarna 50s complete all the parts are bagged individually and I'm currently cleaning them up while Im ordering some 44mm oem cylinders. So all they need is a carb kit a piece and a 44mm piston and ring. If interested let me. I'd be willing to do some trading if you have any 1128, 1122, 1121, 11118, 1125, I really need a 372xp cylinder kit AND IM ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A 80CC OR HIGHER STIHL OR HUSKY RUNNING OR NOT .

Back