• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for used Rotochopper CP118

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PFirebird

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a used CP 118. If you know someone that has one for sale please let me know. Or, if you have one and would mind telling me about your experience with it I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
Pat.

Hi Pat,

I hope your day is going well.

I just purchased a CP-118 and I have to go through the machine and make everything right before I sell it. It's a 2006 with 1,300 hours. I've sold many of these machines and my customers are very happy with them. The only issue is that the chips sometimes stick to the inside of the walls of the hopper and many use a 2x4 to push them down. Water will be your biggest concern. This all depends upon how dry or wet the chips are. You can figure that you'll use 3 to 7 gallons of water per yard. You may want to investigate about drilling a well or having a retention pond built. I do have another customer in front of you who already owns one that I sold him and he might be interested in this one as well he likes it so much. After getting this machine back to operating properly, we will take it to his yard and test it for a couple of hours. I want to make sure it is right before selling it. You may want to send me a pm with your phone number or you can contact me at the number below.

Thanks,

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
770-966-9056

Latest posts

Back