Looking for work in the North Hampton/ Amherst, Mass

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trignog

Trignog

ArboristSite Operative
Ct licenced arborist looking for work in the Amherst Mass area.
I just got of active duty military service and am looking to move to the area.
I have been accepted to the Stockbridge school of arboriculture and plan to start next fall.
I have been in the buisness for a few years now and am looking for a more tree care oriented company, less TD. Even if you are familliar with the area a kick in the right direction would be appreciated. I know Ct and Mass are big in the Tree care industry and I'm sure there are some more advanced companies around. It's a good area to be in the biz, I just don't know of too many companies in the pioneer valley.

JEff B

JEff B

ArboristSite Member
Trignog said:
Ct licenced arborist looking for work in the Amherst Mass area.
I just got of active duty military service and am looking to move to the area.
I have been accepted to the Stockbridge school of arboriculture and plan to start next fall.
I have been in the buisness for a few years now and am looking for a more tree care oriented company, less TD. Even if you are familliar with the area a kick in the right direction would be appreciated. I know Ct and Mass are big in the Tree care industry and I'm sure there are some more advanced companies around. It's a good area to be in the biz, I just don't know of too many companies in the pioneer valley.

hey man,
i've been in the area a few years now and i am a graduate of stockbridge in Arborculture. There arn't to many companies around, but Shumway and sons tree and landscape i know are always hiring. My buddy works for them and says its not to bad.... it may be a good place to start. They are located on rt 9 in belchertown just outside of amherst
http://shumwayandsons.com/

take care and thanks for serving

Trignog

Trignog

ArboristSite Operative
UPDATE:

Thanks to my good friends at Arboristsite.com I have gotten a job in the Amherst/North Hampton area and am living there now and doing well.
Oh how I've missed the trees!

jmack

jmack

ArboristSite Guru
Trignog said:
UPDATE:

Thanks to my good friends at Arboristsite.com I have gotten a job in the Amherst/North Hampton area and am living there now and doing well.
Oh how I've missed the trees!
hey congrats trig ,stockies will be lucky to be hanging with a ct arb, now you gotta get yer ma license.