Looks like this is the end

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalmatian90

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hopefully next year I'll have a fall/winter garden setup.

Very few toms left, and if I see another Zucchini I'd scream.

P9220377_small.jpg

P9220374_small.jpg

Last harvest:
P9210349_small.jpg

Dug up the tater bed to find any I had missed...some of those became dinner tonight :)
P9220378_small.jpg

And this one I just liked the color palette on the counter:
P9220383_small.jpg

Hopefully next year I'll have a fall/winter garden setup.

Very few toms left, and if I see another Zucchini I'd scream.

P9220377_small.jpg

P9220374_small.jpg

Last harvest:
P9210349_small.jpg

Dug up the tater bed to find any I had missed...some of those became dinner tonight :)
P9220378_small.jpg

And this one I just liked the color palette on the counter:
P9220383_small.jpg

WOW! fresh picked bannanas in conn.:clap::msp_biggrin:

Last edited:
Looks like you had some good pickings. I am going to put out some fall winter stuff. Maybe it will produce, maybe it won't.

Nice looking harvest ! nothing beats cherry or grape tomatoes right off the vine. hope I still have time to get some organic garlic into the ground before it gets too cold.

This past weekend's project was to clean up the closet ... seemed like the best place I have to store my remaining winter squash stash (just made a delightful butternut apple soup this past week) plus the unblemished apples from the last purchase at the orchard that closed this week. Squash I'm sure will do fine...apples, not so sure about.

The bedroom is the coolest room (usually keep the door closed so it's cool compared the woodstove heated house!)...and once I put the doors back on the closet it will be cooler still.

If I ever build a house, among the features will be a real root cellar with storage areas for different types of stuff!

PC240460_small.jpg

Back