• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Loops of Stihl 33 RSF

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie,

Thanks so much. All four loops look great, and I really appreciate you getting them shipped so quickly. Now I just need to find a cactus big enough in this literal desert they call Utah. ;)

Thanks for all your interest! I'm sold out much more quickly than I expected and every transaction has gone very smoothly. It's been a pleasure working with all of you.

A big Thank You to Charlie for sharing the wealth on a great deal. I was happy to be able to get in on it while the gitt'in was good. I ended up paying 1/2 price for new chain that I was about to buy anyway- and that included 2,500 miles of shipping! It was on its way before I could even get home & log onto my PayPal- now that is some seriously good customer service! Cheers man-
:clap:

'Fraid so...
Charlie,
The Chain arrived today safe and sound. Looks great & nice job with the packaging too- the score is Charlie=1 & USPS=0 !
You may want to change your listing header to "Sold" though (instructions at top of ads home page). Thanks again man!

Back