Lost my Mind

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok boys, grab some milk, time for comfort food.

attachment.php

Then, when feeling better, add some bling to those Stihls.

attachment.php

Pies occur next month. :) :)

Oh, Ms.P, we likes your cookies.
Annie says she loves the pic of those shoes.

Burv, 30 years ago, you could have tightened those loose bolts at the landing, nowadays you go to jail and get sued. Where is Prof Peabody when we need him?

Yep we're all goin' through tough stuff now and again...

Hang in there Burvy ol' buddy... If ya need to vent. Ya gots my number mang. :)

Gary

Some have got it worse than others . I had to call the mounties on the best worker I've had (and neighbor)this evening because of alcohol abuse (parole violation) after being sober for 11 months (hopefully he'll get the help he needs) .
So with these hard times , call a friend , Vent here , send a pm or ask for an ear to bend because nobody will make fun of anybody unless your asking about mix oil ,how long should the blade be or what's the best saw(Let me think....You already stated that !)

:cheers:

count your blessings maybe it'll help some of the bs get put in its place, and hang in there.

I'll be thinking about you brother Burv. You too coastal.

Last edited:
Sorry

I am sorry for sounding pathetic, LOL. Just a bad stretch, but I had a good day today and I am gonna go get some scale tomorrow :cheers:

Product review coming tomorrow...JJ 395. Damn that saw looks and sounds nice buddy! I am very happy.

We will keep on trucking, and making stumps. My 66/395 combo could be onto something. I like the way the 66 feels. It's way more nimble than one would think a 90cc saw is. That's my new small/average wood saw, LOL. 395 is a man's saw, as JJ's Grandpa would say LOL.

Oh, Ms.P, we likes your cookies.
Annie says she loves the pic of those shoes.

That's the trouble. I likes my cookies too. Quality control adds more inches.
But, fear not! I too will be doing something I'd rather not do this week and should wallow off some calories. Yes! Back to being a

TIMBER MARKER!

Wallowing around in the low elevation ferns and blackberries! Dodging cars on the busy road. It don't get any better! :greenchainsaw:

Now, do I start an argument with a coworker over which paint gun brand is the best? I prefer a modded treecoder gun. Fewer parts and lighter than a Nelson. Less clogging after the mod. Modding consists of removing the screen that covers the valve in the bottom. My gun chews up paint and throws it a far distance.

I am sorry for sounding pathetic, LOL. Just a bad stretch, but I had a good day today and I am gonna go get some scale tomorrow :cheers:

Product review coming tomorrow...JJ 395. Damn that saw looks and sounds nice buddy! I am very happy.

We will keep on trucking, and making stumps. My 66/395 combo could be onto something. I like the way the 66 feels. It's way more nimble than one would think a 90cc saw is. That's my new small/average wood saw, LOL. 395 is a man's saw, as JJ's Grandpa would say LOL.

your not sounding pathetic at all man jest hang in there seems like you got good friends on there. hope every works out for you

kevin

your not sounding pathetic at all man jest hang in there seems like you got good friends on there. hope every works out for you

kevin

THanks bud, I appreciate it. I just go off some times. You all are great folks here. Everyone in the Logging Forum are my people for sure :cheers:

Burvy ol' pal... you're far from sounding pathetic...

Patheitc is the self loathing and whining you see from some members in other parts of the forum.

You're aces all the way mang! :clap:

Gary

Burvol...bad jobs and bad people come and go. Don't start doubting yourself, that's a downhill slide. Maybe your next show will be a better one.

Bob says you're okay. That's good enough for me.

Bob isn't answering his phone right now because he has to go buy a new one. He threw his old one at a stump and it didn't make out too well. The stump is okay, though.

He says to tell everybody hi.

Jabuol.

Burvy ol' pal... you're far from sounding pathetic...

Patheitc is the self loathing and whining you see from some members in other parts of the forum.

You're aces all the way mang! :clap:

Gary

I'll second that!! Well said Gary, well said.

BTW Burv, check your rep, there's a message there for ya!

:clap:

Burvol...bad jobs and bad people come and go. Don't start doubting yourself, that's a downhill slide. Maybe your next show will be a better one.

Bob says you're okay. That's good enough for me.

Bob isn't answering his phone right now because he has to go buy a new one. He threw his old one at a stump and it didn't make out too well. The stump is okay, though.

He says to tell everybody hi.

Jabuol.

He's a bit behind the times. They shoot phones on Axmen.

So was he going down the road at the time? :ices_rofl:

It's not pathetic, buddy, just the times you're in. If that's pathetic then I'm way worse off than that! Day at a time, like I said before, keep your chin up!

It's not pathetic, buddy, just the times you're in. If that's pathetic then I'm way worse off than that! Day at a time, like I said before, keep your chin up!

Killed it today. Only did 6, close to home. Good day, made some purrty logs, all 30-34" Fir, the kind of stuff you love to walk through with full comp square at 40 thou on the rakers :cheers:

Killed it today. Only did 6, close to home. Good day, made some purrty logs, all 30-34" Fir, the kind of stuff you love to walk through with full comp square at 40 thou on the rakers :cheers:

Right on, buddy, days like that put a smile on your face!:cheers:

I'm with you on the full house, thinking about getting a raker grinder though. Not a big fan of taking them down on a 37" bar!

Latest posts

Back