• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Lot of 2 Stihl 028 Chainsaws. Magnesium handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daryng

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
This is a lot of 2 stihl 028 chainsaws that I came across at different times. I had intentions of combining the two and restoring it but have since came upon too many projects. When I purchased the saws 1 had a scorn piston, but had a lot of good usable parts. The other had 152lbs of compression but had broken AV mounts. The saw with the broken AV mounts has the coveted magnesium handle and the chain brake works. both saws have the carbs, usable cranks, and flywheels. both handles are in good shape. I believe everything is there to make a good running saw (minus the air filter cover, which can be purchased cheap on ebay).

I'm not trying to get rich off of this so shoot me a reasonable offer if you are interested.
asking $100 shipped
shipping will be WP_20140109_001[1].jpg via usps
payment by paypal

Back