• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Low hour Jonsered 2166

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS460WOODCHUCK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Very low use. My friend purchased this saw new and it has seen maybe 5 tanks of mix he said when he made me a deal on it after he figured out he would rather buy his firewood lol. You can see in the pics that it is a low hour machine except for the clutch cover I switched from my 2186. This saw runs great with no issues. Seems a little rich to my liking and I didn't bother to tune it. My son ran it as I watched while nursing a broken rib.

We all know it's the same saw as the Husqvarna 365/372. It still has the dividers in the transfers and the muffler has not been modded.

Looking to trade PHO20190112_173219.jpg 20190112_173236.jpg 20190112_173253.jpg 20190112_173340.jpg 20190112_173311.jpg for a nice dolmar/makita 6400/7910 series. Dolmar/Makita 120si/6800i. Poulan 4200-5400 series. Poulan Pro 415-505 series. Stihl 440-460 series. Heck I like all saws and am interested in trading so message me with what your thinking. No beaters or projects as this is close to a new 71cc saw.20190112_173219.jpg

I may also entertain cash offers.

I know this seller first hand. Met him more then a few times. Heck even gave his kid a saw to learn on years back.

Honest seller and one of the very few folks I will let take 4 saws from me and pay me later. Thats how much trust I have had in him.

Never seen a saw not be what he says it is to date.

Sure looks like it in the picture and why was the chain tensioner side cover replaced?

He described saw, responded to your question and you still come back at him. Hope he did not just mark it sold to get you to shut up, if you are looking to purchase his saw, why not just pm your concerns? If you are not, why cause problems for him? Looks like a nice saw that is being represented correctly. :dumb:

Sure looks like it in the picture and why was the chain tensioner side cover replaced?

So my post was deleted by the mods for expressing/defending myself then why is this post not deleted for him insinuating to everyone that I am a liar and my saw was not as I described? Did he come whining to you guys and I didn't? All I did was list a saw to the best of my ability to be honest and then after being accused I defended myself...

Lots of Arborist Police. When asking questions if not to buy than why??? Only sensible reason is to ruin a sale. The man post pictures and I am sure he will do follow ups with more pictures if asked .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So my post was deleted by the mods for expressing/defending myself then why is this post not deleted for him insinuating to everyone that I am a liar and my saw was not as I described? Did he come whining to you guys and I didn't? All I did was list a saw to the best of my ability to be honest and then after being accused I defended myself...
Because you stood up for yourself and told him exactly what you thought. :buttkick: Your reply was spot on!

I asked a couple harmless questions. I never insinuated you were lying or mis-representing a sale.
From the angle the picture was taken it looked like a crack. It’s the little triangle that stops the chain brake handle. Yes I was interested in the saw. Why was the chain tensioner cover replaced, that could have also been a simple answer.
Sure several things could have been done differently, I could have asked these questions in PM, but I didn’t. You could have taken a different picture or responded to me in PM but you didn’t. Your buddy Duce decided to take it upon himself to fuel this fire.
I did not complain to anyone on this site.
So don’t think for a second I was out to ruin your sale.

#1 - I do not know Duce and have never talked to him on this site or anywhere for that matter. He must have seen your post as I seen it.

#2 - I listed in original post that I switched it from my 2186 just to let guys know that it was not the original and did not look new like the rest of the saw. I explained why but it has been deleted.

#3 - Your second post after I stated it was not cracked still insinuated that it was. Now from here that flat out sounds like you did not believe me and basically was insinuating I was not being truthful. I have no reason to post a picture again from another angle to prove my honesty. Google Jonsered 2166 pics yourself and after a few pics you will see the casting. I don't do foot work to prove that I am a honest man. History and deals prove that on its own.

#4 - The saw is traded on another site from a person that believed my original post.

Latest posts

Back