• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Low Hour McCulloch ProMac 800

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brothers..............................our friend Jonathan is having a CAD quandary. For fiscal reasons, the PM800 (one of the nicest I've ever seen, and a steal at his asking price compared to what's sold on ebay for similar money) should be sold. The pain of regret (from selling a Homelite 750 before Jon knew what he had) runs deep however.....

Brothers..............................our friend Jonathan is having a CAD quandary. For fiscal reasons, the PM800 (one of the nicest I've ever seen, and a steal at his asking price compared to what's sold on ebay for similar money) should be sold. The pain of regret (from selling a Homelite 750 before Jon knew what he had) runs deep however.....

Aaron,

Thank you, and you're right. Someone should have bought it, but alas they did not. So I'm gonna keep it.

Back