lowes sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a little different than the regular DHT splitter. It is missing the pieces welded on top of the slide that kind of look like a log cradle. There is no table on it and it will not accept the long solid table sold as an extra on the regular DHT splitter. I do not think there is a table available for it. It is listed as a 7 inch high wedge and foot plate vs 8 inch on the regular splitter but I have not measured it. I ordered one and expect to build my own table.

It is a little different than the regular DHT splitter. It is missing the pieces welded on top of the slide that kind of look like a log cradle. There is no table on it and it will not accept the long solid table sold as an extra on the regular DHT splitter. I do not think there is a table available for it. It is listed as a 7 inch high wedge and foot plate vs 8 inch on the regular splitter but I have not measured it. I ordered one and expect to build my own table.

There are tables available for this model.
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Dirty-Hand-Tools-Log-Catcher/1000126677

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back