lucky bucker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Penney

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
couple week ago pulled all this out of a dumpster. Looks like someone didn't know what they had. 3 almost complete but disassembled 391 mag 52mm, 028 wood boss, MS280, MS181c and looks to be MS290'S 3 at least. Several older Koritz Echos and 2 husq. 335 xpt. I managed on picking alot of the hardware out, but it was all loose in the bottom. 1 assembled 650evl Echo and is already running had 2 335's and got one going with parts from 2. I ordered the parts for the 028 and 381mag. I already had a 028 and 381 I use all the time. Gotta bunch of Poulons also. I'm a new member and will be posting alot of them for parts saws, Soon, gotta wait till I have 10 post, won't be too long

Attachments

• 20230319_123744.jpg
    20230319_123744.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
A dumpster next to a 7-11 store. I noticed 2 small generators thrown on the side of it and threw them in my truck, looked inside the dumpster to investigate. Small mountain community, someone cleaning their garage out is what I guessed. Both the generators were fried, took them to the recyclers.

You do realize that this kind of post is probably going to cause a great deal of envy and angst?
....As well as a good deal of well wishes for your good fortune. 👍

Whose dumpster were you diving in? The local small engine repair facility that just fired their

Found out they were mostly old forest service saws bought at local Stihl dealership and big box stores years ago. I know the old stihl tech who retired a couple years ago, he actually remembered servicing some of them years ago.

Back