"Lumberjack" story on NBC's "Today" show

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tawilson

tawilson

Addicted to ArboristSite
I saw it. The subject was the most dangerous profession in the US. Maybe if a few arborists would cut the limb they're sitting on, they could get that honor.

vharrison2

vharrison2

tawilson said:
I saw it. The subject was the most dangerous profession in the US. Maybe if a few arborists would cut the limb they're sitting on, they could get that honor.

Tawilson, lets don't make this a who's job is more dangerous thread. They are both dangerous.

jp hallman

jp hallman

ArboristSite Guru
Yes, yes they were all running Husqvarna saws. Looked like a 575xp to me. The gumment gave the distiction as the most dangerous job in the lower 48, not NBC(Today show)

tawilson

tawilson

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sorry, just making a joke. If you ask me, after watching those Deadliest Catch shows, the most dangerous job ain't on land. I think they were going by the most fatalities per year(84 loggers last year). If they did it by per capita, then it might be different, and more accurate. Oh, by the way, you're the one who brought it up.

Latest posts