MA - Marquis Tree Service is hiring

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarquisTree

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Marquis Tree Service looking to hire motivated line clearance bucket operators, crane operators, Climbers, and Groundmen
Requirements:
Class B CDL with air brakes
Drug Free
knowledge of, and ability to make proper pruning cuts
ISA or MCA a plus.

We offer top notch equipment, 401K (with company match)paid vacation, health insurance, paid holidays, paid sick day and pay above industry standard. We don't need to fill thousands of trucks. We are willing to pay for the best, but we expect quality and production in return. If you want to just be a number and get lost in the crowd this job isn't for you. If you want to be compensated and noticed for your hard work send me a pm or email your resume to [email protected]

David
Marquis Tree Service
Tree Removal Service | Marquis Tree Trimming Service - Lexington,Waltham Burlington, MA
(781) 860-9618

Last edited:
Marquis Tree Service looking to hire motivated line clearance bucket operators, crane operators, Climbers, and Groundmen
Requirements:
Drug Free
ISA or MCA a plus.

We offer top notch equipment, 401K (with company match)paid vacation, health insurance, paid holidays, paid sick day and pay above industry standard. We don't need to fill thousands of trucks. We are willing to pay for the best, but we expect quality and production in return. If you want to just be a number and get lost in the crowd this job isn't for you. If you want to be compensated and noticed for your hard work send me a pm or email your resume to [email protected]

David
Marquis Tree Service
Tree Removal Service | Marquis Tree Trimming Service - Lexington,Waltham Burlington, MA
(781) 860-9618

You guys have some nice equipment there David, say hi to Justin for us.

Requirements:
Drug Free
ISA or MCA a plus.

David
Marquis Tree Service
(781) 860-9618
Bump

i called, left message. quick background, i logged here in NH, ran a skidder and felled.

Available until noon daily, not a practical schedule but I have HVAC schooling daily 12 - 6. If your looking for consistent, reliable help from someone who has thrown a tree or two around in the woods let me know. No CDL though, but more than willing to get it if hired. Probably as a groundsman, one thing I don't have much time in is being up in a bucket.

No hard feelings if your looking for full timers, just throwing it out there.

Last edited:
Pay above industry standards. The standard is set by ASsplung, Davey, Barlett. Why is pay so top secret in this biz?

Latest posts

Back