Mac 110 cad score???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got one given to me today. Well, I should have asked for land fill money.:(

Dumped out the old fuel and rinsed/dumped again. Filled him with fresh and commenced primin' and pullin'. Got him to run a little longer each time. Finally he cleard his throat a buzzed along. Run him a good while W.O.T. hoping he'd blow up. No such luck.

Filed the lo-pro and cleaned the air filter. He is ready for work.

Fellow I got him from has a SXL and a Lombard that need work. Crossing my fingers.

Got one given to me today. Well, I should have asked for land fill money.:(

Dumped out the old fuel and rinsed/dumped again. Filled him with fresh and commenced primin' and pullin'. Got him to run a little longer each time. Finally he cleard his throat a buzzed along. Run him a good while W.O.T. hoping he'd blow up. No such luck.

Filed the lo-pro and cleaned the air filter. He is ready for work.

Fellow I got him from has a SXL and a Lombard that need work. Crossing my fingers.

The SXL's and Lombards are always welcome here. The damn 110/130 minimacs somehow manage to sneak into my shop from time to time. Usually part of a "free saw" lot. Can't refuse the doorstop for fear of spoiling the deal on the good saws. They're actually pretty peppy and handy when thery're working right (there's the rub). Let me know if you need parts Carl...

All we needed was shop supplies. Mineral spirits, rags and Simple Green. Otherwise he'd be in the back of the shed for someone to carry off. Only missing the chain brake flag where it broke off. Not worth the postage. Add him to the garage sale in the spring.:msp_thumbsup:

Aaron: Acording to Acres' site the Echo has points.

All we needed was shop supplies. Mineral spirits, rags and Simple Green. Otherwise he'd be in the back of the shed for someone to carry off. Only missing the chain brake flag where it broke off. Not worth the postage. Add him to the garage sale in the spring.:msp_thumbsup:

Aaron: Acording to Acres' site the Echo has points.

10-4. Problem most likely lies in the kill switch, or possibly the coil or condensor. Have at it.

This sounds like an invitation to post some Mini Mac pictures. What do you think Aaron.....?

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got the email notification for your post in the 'antiques' thread. Was PRAYING that you hadn't put "the pic" in there. Glad to see you didn't. Then I got notification of this post here. Don't do it man!:(

Latest posts

Back