• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mac 125

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'm not interested at that price, which is why I said "would", not "will".

But good news everyone, I'm getting close to figuring out the asking price!

It is somewhere between $-5 per saw for the good ones to $2500 each for the worst one. It sounds like overnight shipping is included at $2500.

.....................But good news everyone, I'm getting close to figuring out the asking price!

Great that means you read post #12 when Mike said

I will post or txt more pics
Please txt or call for info as I don't have extra time to check the site
Thanks mike 530 927 9827

Seems pretty clear

Great that means you read post #12 when Mike said

Thanks mike 530 927 9827

Seems pretty clear

Many don't have time for sellers who don't post prices.

If he has time to respond to hypothetical $-5 and $2500 offers he has time to put an asking price and decent pictures.

If a seller doesn't like being chastised for poor practices, then an online forum isnt a good place to sell.

And that isn't specifically directed at Superpro125, as he hasn't complained.

That is great no use for lowballers, tire kickers, and folks who cannot read

Remember when you thought cgraham1 was offering to trade his pristine Dolly for your POS Poulan? You demonstrated your reading ability quite well.

I ignore sellers who do not sufficiently describe the item(s) for sale, post clear pictures and refuse to price their items in the ad. Composing an ad with these data elements will weed out the "tire kickers" who ask the basic information any good ad should contain.

As I seller I want to do as much as possible to facilitate an easy sale for the buyer. Why make them jump through hoops you when you can provide the information up front? It seems some sellers view their sale ads as an opportunity to audition for the next sequel to "Grumpy Old Men".

Cascade husky
It appears that you did make me a written offer

would
(wo͝od)
aux.v.Past tense of will2
Used to express desire or intent: She said she would meet us at the corner.

As it says above desire or intent. So when do you want to pay for the saw

Cascade husky
It appears that you did make me a written offer

would
(wo͝od)
aux.v.Past tense of will2
Used to express desire or intent: She said she would meet us at the corner.

As it says above desire or intent. So when do you want to pay for the saw

Maybe the checks in the mail? Did you already look today?

Thanks mike 530 927 9827

I see you're super busy.

While we're giving each other free advice...

Why dont you take/post decent pictures and name specific prices? Obviously your "I'm too busy" statement was a lie.

Name calling isn't necessary.

I posted that they range 350 to 1000 and it depends on paint quality. And obviously the 101 is the highest priced.

So if you don't like it just move on. Your the reason people avoid posting anything in these forums

Mike,

You were very clear when you said to call you. I am not sure how much clearer that could have been Funny thing most folks have no idea you are a LONG TERM member here contributing damm good info instaed of dribble and insults. That is because they fail to read and understand. Every deal we have ever made over the phone has always been good to me. I just hope it was on your end. I do remember one particular saw where you offered it to me at a FAIR price and I told you that you would do better elsewhere. You did and I was damm happy. Seems lately some want to jump on the "mob" mentality and go after good long term folks. If I get a chance I will surely give you a ring but honestly I know by the time I do you will have sold those saws to great guys that actually read what you typed.

Bill

Thanks Bill

I have had some great deals with you as well.
I have also had some good people call and txt about the saws. I need to get back to a couple of them about the saws and parts.

Back