• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mac 125

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Mike,

Not sure if you got my pm regarding the saws - was easier to send you a message as opposed to calling (from Aust) at the time. If you can let me know a convenient time to call it would be great, as I am interested in these machines.

Thanks,

Chris

Why dont you take/post decent pictures and name specific prices?

I totally agree...

Mike,

You were very clear when you said to call you. I am not sure how much clearer that could have been.

The problem with this approach is that a phone call is not going to create a picture and description of each saw. I doubt any buyer is going to lay out $1000 for a saw without getting both. A far better approach would be to label/number each saw and provide a clear description and multiple pictures of each in the ad. That way prospective buyers could evaluate whether a saw fits their needs and price range and would not waste the seller's valuable time by making a needless call.

By doing things logically up front a seller can eliminate those pesky tire kickers you are always railing about.

I totally agree...

The problem with this approach is that a phone call is not going to create a picture and description of each saw. I doubt any buyer is going to lay out $1000 for a saw without getting both. A far better approach would be to label/number each saw and provide a clear description and multiple pictures of each in the ad. That way prospective buyers could evaluate whether a saw fit their needs and price range and would not waste the seller's valuable time by making a needless call.

By doing things logically up front a seller can eliminate those pesky tire kickers you are always railing about.

Its an interesting thought process that thinks its quicker to send the same 10 pictures to prospective buyers....over and over...

There are some things you just can't fix, I guess. Getting a new user name doesn't seem to help. Is that allowed?

Mike,

You were very clear when you said to call you. I am not sure how much clearer that could have been Funny thing most folks have no idea you are a LONG TERM member here contributing damm good info instaed of dribble and insults. That is because they fail to read and understand. Every deal we have ever made over the phone has always been good to me. I just hope it was on your end. I do remember one particular saw where you offered it to me at a FAIR price and I told you that you would do better elsewhere. You did and I was damm happy. Seems lately some want to jump on the "mob" mentality and go after good long term folks. If I get a chance I will surely give you a ring but honestly I know by the time I do you will have sold those saws to great guys that actually read what you typed.

Bill

Man I sure am glad I'm not the kind of busy that Bill G and superpro125 are. One is too busy to to take separate pictures of $3-5k in inventory, and the other is too busy to call a good buddy selling something he "wants".

You two should get government jobs. I've noticed that gov workers are real good at talking about how busy they are. Busy busy.

And yet, there is still time to fight with someone on AS giving you indisputably sound advice on how to sell things.

Cascade husky why don't you turn me in.

My user name was Macdaddy

So now you can just **** off and suck a ****.
,,!,, you
People like you disgust me.

Cascade husky why don't you turn me in.

My user name was Macdaddy

So now you can just **** off and suck a ****.
,,!,, you
People like you disgust me.

Perhaps if you reviewed the feedback that you received and posted pictures of each saw with a description and price you might get some legitimate interest in your items. A little work on the front end will lessen the effort in the long run and keep the thread on topic and lessen the possibility of turning off sellers with childlike rants.

This forum is a joke just as it was years ago.

I have a few real friends from this forum and I have had great deals with them.

Some people just ***** because they have nothing better to do.

This forum is a joke just as it was years ago.

I have a few real friends from this forum and I have had great deals with them.

Some people just ***** because they have nothing better to do.

Then sell to your " few real friends". The rest of us need pictures, prices and descriptions. If you had spent your time on properly marketing your items you might have actually sold something. Times may change, but the information people need to make a buying decision will not.

I'm the real MacDaddy.

Please ban me and save my sanity from theses arguing idiots

You guys saved me from posting the rest of my 101 engines on here. I just think it be a pain in the ass trying to sell over 50 Mac 101 kart motors

Who's arguing? There is no argument.

Sh$% flows downhill. Sometimes the sky is blue. Bears sh$% in the woods.

Pictures and prices help sell things on the internet.

You'll be back, you're too predictable.

I gave you AS a second chance and I see things have not changed

Actually Mike I have to disagree. It truly has changed. It has taken a different direction. Many of the old great folks hat were here back in the beginning are gone, Some are still here just wondering what has happened. Where is the ole pot smoker that was looking for the Stihl 090G .404 gea?????????:) Folks that were around years ago know what am talkiing about. On another note did anyone ever find Dennis Greffard?

I am SERIOUSLY interested in the saws you have and I do not need to rattle your cage about them. If i get a chance to call you Sunday I will if not I will not. By now I assume anyone that was seriously interested has already called you and you have sent them exactly what you described

I texted him Bill and specifically asked about a kart powerhead and he was in my opinion evasive about pricing. Its tough to buy a saw when there are six of them jn the picture. Were all busy but I assume they're going to be priced out of market value. Most super pro saws are four to six hundred and mint kart saws are a thousand to fifteen at best. I'll spend my money elsewhere he's not ready to sell in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back