• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Madsens wrap for ms460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
redfin

redfin

Fish & Chips!!!
Alan at madsens told me all the 044/46 are gone and won't have anymore. The gentleman that made them is not doing it anymore. They did have some of the 66 wraps as of last wEek when I called.

Jacob J.
Alan at madsens told me all the 044/46 are gone and won't have anymore. The gentleman that made them is not doing it anymore. They did have some of the 66 wraps as of last wEek when I called.
I got the very last new one for 440/460 that Madsen's had and they confirmed for me that the gentleman making these has serious health issues going on and he's out of the business. I also got the very last full-wrap one they had for 064/066/660.

Jacob J.
I think the Madsens 3/4 wrap looks 1,000% better :)

Anyone have one to sell or trade? I know of a nice Minty OEM 3/4 wrap that would trade for a Madsens.

I still have the brand new one I just bought from Allen Madsen and it comes with the bragging right of being the very last one that Madsen's sold.

redfin

redfin

Fish & Chips!!!
I got the very last new one for 440/460 that Madsen's had and they confirmed for me that the gentleman making these has serious health issues going on and he's out of the business. I also got the very last full-wrap one they had for 064/066/660.

Hey J. I'm building a 44/46 hybrid with a ported jug from a well known fella on here. Its getting a lw sugi from also another well known member. It would truley make a piece of angry art if I had your Madsens wrap.

What do you say?

Latest posts