• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Makita 6401 84cc Big Bore. **sold pending funds**

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Elm

Ridgerunner
Reaction score
Continuing my reduction in saws because of my injury, I'm turning loose of this baby. Bought from another member on here. Saw starts, idles, runs, oils and cuts like it's suppose to. Aftermarket, I think NWP, 84 cc P&C, very little run time on this P&C. Runs good. This is not a shelf Queen, but not all beat to crap either. Does leak a little bar oil on the shelf. Will come with a very good 24" Power Match bar and a good chain, only sharpened once. Should make someone a solid saw.
$475 SHIPPED to the lower 48. PayPal preferred, but other payment considered. References upon request. * SPF*

Short on cash, will you take my second born? She doesnt eat much and is great for jobsite cleanup hahaha.

Great saw, good luck with sale! I would buy it if I had the cash to blow

Back