• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372XP $950 shipped to you

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtheo

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I accept money orders, checks, and Possible PayPal.
I have set up an account with PayPal that will let me request funds by sending an invoice to your email address. I am yet to see if it works as they said it would.

This saw has 6 tanks of fuel mix run through the saw.

I bought this saw in May of this year, so it has 10 months of warranty left on it

I feel like I am giving someone here a good deal, but that is okay. I have had a lot of help from some of the good guys on this forum.
It has been a while since I have sold a saw here, buy I have sold a bunch in the past. The last two were to Razorback, a 372XPW ported, and a 346XP ported. He was very pleased with both. I have also sold to Millwright Chris.

It will come with a 24 inch Husqvarna bar, a 24 inch Woodland Pro bar, The Husqvaena was used for 5 tanks of fuel mix, and the 24 inch WoodLand Pro was used for one tank of fuel mix.a 20 inch Woodland Pro bar, that is new and unused. One used and one new 24 inch chain,375 050 84 DL, One new 20 inch Woodland Pro bar, three new chains 375 050 72 DL
I have installed a full wrap handle bar, and it will come with the regular hande bar.

I will ship UPS and send you a tracking number.

Here is the reason that I am selling this saw. I have run several 372XP saws in my time. I had planned to keep this saw since I bought all the extras.I have learned to my regret that I can no longer handle a saw this size. I guess79 years of age has someting to do with. I have $1229 in this outfit plus shipping and tax, but that is not recoverable.

Bottom line, I want this saw out of my shop bevause it is a reminder that I can no longer run a saw this size, so it needs to go to someone you can.

Attachments

• 6NS_0560.JPG
    6NS_0560.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 36
  • 6NS_0561.JPG
    6NS_0561.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 37
  • 6NS_0562.JPG
    6NS_0562.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 43
  • 6NS_0563.JPG
    6NS_0563.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 40
  • 6NS_0564.JPG
    6NS_0564.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 37
  • 6NS_0565.JPG
    6NS_0565.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 25
  • 6NS_0566.JPG
    6NS_0566.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 26
  • 6NS_0567.JPG
    6NS_0567.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 33
This saw has gas 6 tanks of fuel mix run through the saw.

I bought this saw in May of this year, so it has 10 months of warranty left on it.

I accept money orders or checks. I do not have a PayPal account.

I feel like I am giving someone here a good deal, but that is okay. I have had a lot of help from some of the good guys on this forum.
It has been a while since I have sold a saw here, buy I have sold a bunch in the past. The last two were to Razorback, a 372XPW ported, and a 346XP ported. He was very pleased with both. I have also sold to Millwright Chris.

It will come with a 24 inch Husqvarna bar, a 24 inch Woodland Pro bar, The Husqvaena was used for 5 tanks of fuel mix, and the 24 inch WoodLand Pro was used for one tank of fuel mix.a 20 inch Woodland Pro bar, that is new and unused. One used and one new 24 inch chain,375 050 84 DL, One new 20 inch Woodland Pro bar, three new chains 375 050 72 DL
I have installed a full wrap handle bar, and it will come with the regular hande bar.

I will ship UPS and send you a tracking number.

Here is the reason that I am selling this saw. I have run several 372XP saws in my time. I had planned to keep this saw since I bought all the extras.I have learned to my regret that I can no longer handle a saw this size. I guess79 years of age has someting to do with. I have $1229 in this outfit plus shipping and tax, but that is not recoverable.

Bottom line, I want this saw out of my shop bevause it is a reminder that I can no longer run a saw this size, so it needs to go to someone you can.
Amazing deal!!! GLWS

Latest posts

Back