• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Makita 6401

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthunter

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a fairly clean Makita 6401 that I would like to sell. I haven't had this saw for long and I don't need it. This saw was a rental saw for some period of time, you can barely see the numbers on top of the cylinder cover. I bought this saw from a local Husky dealer to help close a deal on several parts saws I wanted. Throwing this saw in on a package deal loosened him up on his prices for the parts saws. :)

This saw starts, idles, oils and revs just like it is supposed to. I don't see anything that is missing. Good compression, cylinder looks nearly new through the spark plug hole. I have not cleaned this saw up as we have been frozen for a while now, just wiped it down with a rag before taking pictures today

$350 powerhead only

Maybe. I could use a partner 5000 plus cylinder and a dolmar 7900 HD filter setup. Open to other offers although shipping usually kills trade deals

Doubt it's the same but I have a partner 400 in the shed collecting dust.

I'd better back away slowly, especially considering the dolmar 117 and the 6800i that just got unpacked this morning.

Glws.

Latest posts

Back