• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Makita DCS6421 possibly for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron Mathewson

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I found a couple of these saws at a local Home Depot, and am thinking of getting them if they will give me a deal on both. I would sell one of them though I don’t know what shipping $ would be. If it works out I’d like to get $300 for the saw not including shipping. I’m just checking to see if there would be anyone interested in the second one?

Basically if they give me the deal, I’d be selling it just a couple bucks over cost to pay my gas to go get them.

affb82f6e141e1d6d9f79f1cef21540d.jpg

This is the only pic I took, and if was to txt to a friend to ask about them. But I looked them over and it didn’t look like any of the plastics had been replaced, and while there was some scuffs there wasn’t and thing deep, it was only surface stuff. Chains on both looked good, as well as the bars. The guy behind the counter told me the saw that got really beat up was their smaller one, as he had to replace the bar twice. But these two hadn’t been through the ringer like that one had.

While I can’t guarantee anything, I would do my best if I do get them to make sure the one I sell is the better of the two. I figure if I’m going to get both and sell one, the buyer should get the best I have and I’ll deal with the one that would need more. Only right thing to do in my mind. At that point I’d have pics of both to show they’re getting the better one, complete with any numbers on the saws.

The manager wouldn’t do a deal on buying multiple saws. I can get them for $280 so if I sold it at 3 I’d make $20 off it. Not a bad deal for whomever wants it. Of course shipping would be extra, and I’d include a copy of the receipt so you would know I wasn’t padding that bill. I’d let you know individually what it would be. Also I think other stores in the area have some, so I may be able to get one for each of you if you’re seriously interested.

I'm in for one @ $300

I've been wanting one

I will buy one engraving or not

Sorry I haven’t been on here, I started feeling worse, so went to the Dr and found out I’ve been dealing with bronchitis from when o had the glue for 3 weeks. And I’ve been over that for 2 weeks. I have meds now and hope to go Monday to get the saws for those that Stihl want them.

Latest posts

Back