Makita/DOLMAR dealers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez it would be nice if my dist would tell me this stuff haha. I did notice on my last saw order I couldnt get them all , and the guy said we are not carrying that model anymore?? Well my only two brands are JRed and Dolmar so things arent good. Ill have to look for something. Cant get Husky they are all around me. Maybe Ill have to try RedMax and or Shindaiwa? Cant get echo or Stihl as they are to close also. Thanks for the heads up
I would think that because you are a current Jonsered dealer, that they would offer you the opportunity to carry RedMax. And from what I have heard, they are taking the high quality RedMax blowers and line trimmers, and pairing them with the Jonsered chainsaws. Should be a great lineup to carry! I'm just sad to see the Jonsered name go..

Makita taking over was the best thing to happen for me, I was 2nd largest dealer in PD's territory and yet got screwed at every turn and only saw a sales rep twice a year. order pallets of saws and they charged me $300 shipping....always had parts on backorder, warranty denied, just all around terrible distribution.

makita took over and i cant be happier, see my rep every 2-6 weeks, is only a phone call or email away if i need him in between visits. my only complaint is just about delivery time on orders.....since makita doesnt have a warehouse near me my orders take a almost a week to get here.

Latest posts

Back