mama sawin'

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zopi

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
She Who Must Be Obeyed got done playing with her log splitter tonight and
came up to play with mine...we did about 150 bdft of 1x12 SYP...wanted 2x
but there are some hoooge knots in it...pretty wood tho..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

So, looks like she found her job. You must be the log loader and board offloader. She'll be telling you how to do it in short order.

I'm impressed.

Mark

Zopi,
You'd better be very, very careful. It almost looks like she is enjoying running the mill. You may end up with laundry duty, more household chores and, worst of all, grocery shopping!

Zopi,
You'd better be very, very careful. It almost looks like she is enjoying running the mill. You may end up with laundry duty, more household chores and, worst of all, grocery shopping!

yah..like they'd get done..

She does pretty good...we bought a 27 ton log splitter early on out here,
and she took to that like a duck to water..go through a cord of wood
in nuthin' phlat...good thing too..I can run chainsaw or drive tractor shuttling wood or whatever...fetching and pitching is the kids' problem...I usually have
brush or slabs to burn so we have a big bonfire going a few yards from the
splitter and round pile, so she stays warm and can see..the linoleum lizards
can feed the fire and roast marshmallows...

she has a serious wood fetish...wood floors are a religious observation with her..and she cusses like a sailor when she cuts a trim miter too short..thought that was what filler or painters caulk was for..:greenchainsaw:

yep..I think I did pretty good that night I got drunk and fell off a barstool in her lap...worked out kinda neat.

She is a doll zopi.
Perhaps you should get another mill and do a double-team.

:popcorn:

Sounds like a great team in action, and looks that way too, keep of the good work mama z.:clap:

Back