Marker Light Issues Bandit 250

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctkiteboarding

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
ok this is either super easy or maybe abit more difficult,,, im struggling with the passenger side marker lights on my bb 250 ,, all other lights and brakes work proper,, and other trailers are working off of this truck,, the driver side markers work but i cant seem to get the passenger side markers to work ,,, ive ckd bulbs and tested the plug?? i have yet to open the blk box on the chipper to see whats going on in their , im guessing it will show me something R

Get yourself a cheap test light AND a cheap multimeter. Lowe's and other box stores can fix you up for under $20. It helps if you get one with an audible continuity test.

The reason for BOTH is that you can have corrosion in a line that will restrict current flow enough that the lights won't work, yet a volt meter will show the correct voltage at the socket. So you need to test with a test light. You need the multimeter to test resistance on the line.

Now just start following the wires back to find the problem. No magic, just testing one step at a time. Make SURE you understand what's going on at each step, and don't take any shortcuts. That's the route to frustration.

I agree with BRM, about back tracking, but a question. Is that a chassis mount ground? [Light gos directly to ground] If so check the ground to the frame. If corroded, clean and recheck.

thanks guys ive been so busy have not had a chance to get into it i will ck the ground 1st hope its simple im sure it will be R

Latest posts

Back