Marketing Your Business

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fellintree

Reaction score
I am interested in learning any successful marketing stratagies that people have used in the past. I live in a very rural area with lots of possibilities, but how will i seperate myself from the pack?

I'm not a tree guy, so I can't give you industry-specific tips, but these guys are the gold standard for marketing techniques, and I'm sure their info is applicable to any industry:

http://www.gmarketing.com/

Poke around and you'll find some good free stuff. It's a teaser, but it's still valuable to you.

fellintree said:
I am interested in learning any successful marketing stratagies that people have used in the past. I live in a very rural area with lots of possibilities, but how will i seperate myself from the pack?
Feelintree,
i also live in small rural town, best way you marketing your business is talk to people , get to know them keep contacts weather you go in town and out from your residents, word of mouth will spread and bulletins you ads. beware of some people is alittle shy about new guy in business in town, most felt , they all come and go, so you gonna have to let them know you are rooted in community.
if you just got there as new guy around the block. don't make yourself too confidence of sucess, becuz you may only work 3 to 6 month out of year doing trees work. then you done have to figure out what you going to do during slow times
i had to work out of town about 30 mile from my town, to work with other tree service to pay to keep my business survived..
Treeman67

We placed an ad in the local pennysaver, made sure that all our friends and neighbors knew we were in business, and hung up fliers and busness cards on all the community bulletin boards available. Buying chains or oil from the local hardware store can also help, they tend to know everyone in town and word will get out. You can get great business cards at vistaprint.com, I think the current box I have cost about $6.00. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back