Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mission nearly Impossible - ECHO CST-610 EVL CDI unit

Hoping to offer a repair option for the CDI unit for these 610 saws in a couple of months time.

Work is underway, posted here because well its a 610 thread and maybe a 610 owners needing a CDI might find it here

So Randy, tomorrow Im going to be cutting a couple mason dump loads of wood over at my buddies farm. When I get home Im expecting to watch a video of the evil twin cutting wood while I enjoy a Ice Cold Coors Light. Sound like a plan???

So Randy, tomorrow Im going to be cutting a couple mason dump loads of wood over at my buddies farm. When I get home Im expecting to watch a video of the evil twin cutting wood while I enjoy a Ice Cold Coors Light. Sound like a plan???

I'll probably not get to do any cutting until Monday at best. :(

61 pages and all we've seen is a :cry: start it, rev it, shut it off, repeat type video. WTF is up with that? :msp_mad:

The saw sounds sweet by the way. There has to be at least a 40% gain there. :msp_thumbup:

61 pages and all we've seen is a :cry: start it, rev it, shut it off, repeat type video. WTF is up with that? :msp_mad:

The saw sounds sweet by the way. There has to be at least a 40% gain there. :msp_thumbup:

Now you've injured muh heart........muh left ventrickle to be more spitstific. :angry2:

Sticks and stones may break my bones but the sound of a ported Echo twin is PRICELESS !!!!

You got that right Brian. We started it yesterday for a friend that came by......it sounds so good.....better each time I think. :)

I don't think so, Sarah's saw is supposed to arrive at your place monday so you will be busy.:biggrin:

Go ahead Andy.....pile it on. :msp_mad:

These guys don't need any help ya know. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back