Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you got it down that far send it too me lets blast and powder it

hehehe:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

you must have some big trees to cut thomas ,thats a large saw ,would be good on a saw mill i guess too

Since you got it down that far send it too me lets blast and powder it

hehehe:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

It's not worth all that. :laugh:

The main bearing cages are busted too. :(

Splitting the other case.........now. :)

Maybe you can save at least one cylinder and make a tricylinder hybrid....:laugh:

Jon is working on it today......we've decided to split the cases to check the main bearings. It had bad seals and was leaking bar oil from the case gasket so it would be a good idea to tear her down to the crank......

I think that mine leaks oil from the case gasket too. You will know soon enough.

I don't believe it, the guy I got it from said there was nothing wrong with it. :dizzy:

Evidently by nothing he meant everything.

You need any 026's?

I love 026s.....

I thought you were committed a long time ago?

Yep.....but they let me out. :cool2:

The crank was spinning in the pto bearing......both seals were bad and the bearing cages were cracked.

The other case you sent had a good set of bearings and a crank though....... :)

I love 026s.....

Yep.....but they let me out. :cool2:

The crank was spinning in the pto bearing......both seals were bad and the bearing cages were cracked.

The other case you sent had a good set of bearings and a crank though....... :)

Make sure to remind your employee to put bearings in on BOTH sides this time

I agree.

It has a domed piston crown as well. I've figured out how to cut the squish in those though. I intend to take enough out to allow me to raise the exhaust, still have good solid compression, and gain some blowdown.

I'm not planning on going over 170 on compression on this one though. A crankshaft weakness has been mentioned before and there are no decompression valves.

I ran one today that just had the crank replaced the original got twisted, he kept the old crank and it did look a bit delicate.

Tim

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back